The real deal kiteboarding lessons are all about you
· Improve your skills if you are an intermediate or advanced kitesurfer with a Private kiteboarding lessons professional coach who will provide technical pointers on maybe setting up gear, staying upwind tacking, jumping and advanced tricks and latest moves.
· Get a quick initiation for gear, dialing in a bow kite, or kite set up. jumping, staying upwind, nailing your turns
$150/ hr, With a Boat
$ 100/ hr .for 10 hr
#Kiteboarding and kitesurfing Lessons
signature REAL DEAL kiteboarding, kiteboard lessons, kiteboarding lessons, kitesurfing lessons, kiteboarding Cape Hatteras, North Carolina kiteboarding lessons Kiteboarding school of all levels of instruction, from beginner lessons to advanced high-performance surf and aerial techniques. Call 306 600 0669 Miami Kiteboarding Private lessons
ONE ON ONE PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
Once you’ve gotten the basics of kite control and water starts under your belt, the next step is private instruction to fully develop your riding skills. Private Instruction with Kitty Hawk Kites is a fully customized one-on-one kiteboarding experience designed to establish your goals and then obtain them. We can fit the lesson to your level from total beginner riding to advanced tricks! Watercraft is included with each private lesson if required, and an additional hour of lesson time can be requested Private lessons are one on one, instructor to student. From the very beginning, the entire focus of your lesson is on you. Everyone has their own learning style and optimal pace; and with a private lesson, our highly qualified IKO instructors will tailor their lesson plans specifically with you in mind. With this option, you will learn the most in the shortest amount of time. How long does it take to learn kiteboarding?
To be realistic, on average, it takes 6 to 10 hours to get up on the board and ride in both directions. It is crucial to understand that part of the learning process is to emphasize all safety procedures and practice them to be a safe kiteboarder, not only for yourself but for people around you!
Many “instructors” may promise you a faster progression because they simply skim through those aspects and do not respect the safety standards.
Therefore you will not be autonomous after your lessons and likely get in serious trouble once you go on your own or endanger others on the beach, which is the worst-case scenario for our fragile community.
At Miami Kiteboarding, as an IKO nonaffiliate, Your Kiteboarding Lesson is about you. Your level of accomplishment is based on the speed of progression in the time. Signature real deal kiteboarding difference, are lessons for you about you. “IKO” Outline has idea Kiteboarding certifications not the same as a qualified kiteboarder. Your Miami signature real deal kiteboarding lessons is the kitesurfing school for you about you., we are very committed to turning you into a safe and independent kiteboarding
Why you will learn faster, safer, and better with Miami Kiteboarding: 1. Miami Kiteboarding is the original and largest kitesurfing school, the pioneer of the instruction in Miami since 2001. 12 years of experience has put us a major step ahead of the competition. 2. Furthermore, we differentiate ourselves in superb quality and teaching methods by following strict safety standards with the most highly skilled coaches in Florida. 3. The owner, being one of the only 3 Examiner for the IKO in the USA, makes sure to train and hire the best certified Level 1 and 2 IKO Instructors. 4. We have one of the most famous “spots” for kiteboarding in the USA: Crandon, with its shallow waters, makes learning a pleasure. 5. We’ve invested in the latest teaching technology and utilize Radio-helmets for ultimate high-end coaching. We believe the money our students invest in lessons should be rewarded with the best methods and results. 6. We’ve also invested in the most advanced kiteboarding simulator to teach water start skills in real-time to ANYONE, even on a no-wind day! The simulator has astounding results, enhancing progression by 30% in only 30 minutes behind our kite boat. It can save you 2 hours of water start practice! What Level Will You Reach?
According to the International Kiteboarding Organization standards, (IKO is the authority worldwide to certify and train kiteboarding and instructors), and with our experience, here is the approximate level you can expect to reach:
• 3 hours: Kite set up- trainer practice- kite piloting in water – body drags- and safety procedures = Discovery IKO Level 1. • 6 hours: Kite control fully powered – board recovery in deep water, – self-rescue procedures- and first water start = Intermediate IKO Level 2. • 9 hours: water starts both directions – fully autonomous with kite and safety awareness = Intermediate IKO Level 2 and 3. • 15 hours: Consistent riding and upwind riding. = Independent IKO Level 3. Miami Kiteboarding Policy:
Gear Returns Policy You can cancel your order within 2 weeks after we have received it. You can return new, unopened items from a canceled order within 2 weeks after they have been delivered to you. Items should be returned in their original packaging to qualify for a full refund.
Lessons Cancellation Policy Instructors are not responsible for the weather conditions. Kitesurfing Lessons are contingent on weather conditions. Weather conditions that are not conducive for kite surfing are determined by 12 Kite.
– Full refund for lessons canceled by the instructor.
eg. no wind = full refund, Hurricane = full refund
– Lessons that are not completed due to inappropriate weather or staffing are eligible for a partial refund.
– A partial refund is based on the hourly rate of time used.
Lessons Cancellation Policy By Guest Lessons should be booked well in advance.
– To qualify for a refund a guest must cancel booked lessons 14 days prior to the booked time.
– Guests are responsible for attending booked lessons. There is no refund for the unattended lessons within designated availability. Designated availability is not permitted to restrict Guests availability within 14 days of lesson
We will do our best to ensure you enjoy your experience with us.
CALL FOR ALL KITEBOARDING INFO IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS, LET US KNOW SO WE CAN SOLVE THEM.
MIAMI KITEBOARDING WITH 12 KITEBOARDING 15000 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33154
1-305-300-0669 Kiteboarding lessons kitesurfing school lessons on Florida beach, Miami Beach is the host for kiteboarding lessons. Real kiteboarding boat charters to adventure water sports. When you want to go to the secret spots, we take you there.