Your progression is often a factor experiences. Going through the Tutorials section will help a lot in your concepts of kiteboarding. At the end of this you will know this is what you’ve bin looking for. You won’t even know that you where exercising you are having so much fun.
Improve your skills, if you are an intermediate or advanced kiteboarder with a professional coach who will provide technical pointers on maybe setting up gear, staying upwind, tack, jumping and advanced tricks and latest moves.
2 Day Kiteboarding Lessons Time: $287.00
(3 – 4 hr) One day
2X4 hr Kiteboarding Lessons
To be realistic, on average, it takes 6 to 10 hours to get up on the board and ride in both directions. It is crucial to understand that part of the learning process is to emphasize all safety procedures and practice them to be a safe kiteboarder, not only for yourself but for people around you!
Many “instructors” may promise you a faster progression because they simply skim through those aspects and do not respect the safety standards.
Therefore you will not be autonomous after your lessons and likely get in serious trouble once you go on your own or endanger others on the beach, which is the worst case scenario for our fragile community.
At Miami Kiteboarding, as an IKO affiliated training center, we are very committed to turn you into a safe and independent kiteboarding
Why you will learn faster, safer, and better with Miami Kiteboarding:
1. Miami Kiteboarding is the original and largest kitesurfing school, the pionneer of the instruction in Miami since 2001. 12 years of experience has put us a major step ahead of the competition.
2. Furthermore, we differentiate ourselves in superb quality and teaching methods by following strict safety standards with the most highly skilled coaches in Florida.
3. The owner, being one of the only 3 Examiner for the IKO in the USA, makes sure to train and hire the best certified Level 1 and 2 IKO Instructors.
4. We have one of the most famous “spots” for kiteboarding in the USA: Crandon, with it’s shallow waters, makes learning a pleasure.
5. We’ve invested in the latest teaching technology and utilize Radio-helmets for ultimate high-end coaching. We believe the money our students invest in lessons should be rewarded with the best methods and results.
6. We’ve also invested in the most advanced kiteboarding simulator to teach water start skills in real-time to ANYONE, even on a no-wind day! The simulator has astounding results, enhancing progression by 30% in only 30 minutes behind our kite boat. It can save you 2 hours of water start practice!
What Level will You Reach?
According to the International Kiteboarding Organization standards, (IKO is the authority worldwide to certify and train kiteboarding and instructors), and with our experience, here is the approximate level you can expect to reach:
• 3 hours: Kite set up- trainer practice- kite piloting in water – body drags- and safety procedures = Discovery IKO Level 1.
• 6 hours: Kite control fully powered – board recovery in deep water, – self rescue procedures- and first water start = Intermediate IKO Level 2.
• 9 hours: water start both directions – fully autonomous with kite and safety awareness = Intermediate IKO Level 2 and 3.
• 15 hours: Consistent riding and upwind riding. = Independent IKO Level 3.
Miami Kiteboarding Policy:
Gear Returns Policy
You can cancel your order within 2 weeks after we have received it. You can return new, unopened items from a canceled order within 2 weeks after they have been delivered to you. Items should be returned in their original packaging to qualify for full refund.
Lessons Cancellation Policy
Instructors are not responsible for weather condition. Kitesurfing Lessons are contingent on weather conditions. Weather conditions that are not conducive for kite surfing are determined by 12 Kite.
– Full refund for lessons cancelled by the instructor.
eg. no wind = full refund, Hurricane = full refund
– Lessons that are not completed due to inappropriate weather or staffing are eligible for partial refund.
– Partial refund is based on the hourly rate of time used.
Lessons Cancellation Policy By Guest
Lessons should be booked well in advance.
– To qualify for a refund a guest must cancel booked lessons 14 days prior to booked time.
– Guests are responsible for attending booked lessons. There is no refund for unattended lesson within designated availability. Designated availability is not permitted to restrict Guests availability within 14 days of lesson
We at will do our best to ensure you enjoy your experience with us.
CALL FOR ALL KITEBOARDING INFO
IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS, LET US KNOW SO WE CAN SOLVE THEM.
MIAMI KITEBOARDING WITH 12 KITEBOARDING
05 AVIATION DR PEAR 5
MIAMI, FL 33133
Kiteboarding and kitesurfing lessons. Florida FL. beach kiteboarding, kiteboard lesson, kiteboarding lessons, kitesurfing lessons, Miami kiteboarding, Miami beach Kiteboarding water sports school offering all levels of instruction, from beginner lessons to advanced high-performance surf and aerial techniques. Call 305 600-0669